PRIVATE DINNER PARTY, Andy and Issy Feltham


My latest dinner party was for some good friends of ours whom I am doing the wedding catering for this June. I tailored the menu to include some of their favourite dishes, the occasion tonight being Andy's brother's birthday. I took all the ingredients with me to their house along with all my cooking utensils, crockery and cutlery. It was great to meet Andy's parents, his brother and his partner. The atmosphere was nice and relaxed and I was able to set up in the kitchen quite quickly. 



Menu 

Freshly baked tomato, basil and cheddar loaf,
Fresh herb butter.

x x x 

Crispy shredded beef salad, 
Julienne of spring onion, red pepper and carrot, sticky sweet chilli sauce.

x x x 


Pan roasted duck breast, 
Truffle scented mash, glazed chantenay carrots, saute green beans, rich redcurrant gravy.

x x x 


Trio of desserts,
White chocolate chip and fresh minted cheese cake,
Lemon brulee,
Honeycomb and vanilla ice cream with ginger tuille biscuit.





Comments