Private Dinner Party, Charlotte Smailes, Part 2


The second Dinner Party for my lovely hosts progressed as equally well as the previous evening, serving up a great four course menu which received fantastic compliments all round. It was truly a rewarding experience as although I have cooked for regular clients on several occasions, this was the first time I had cooked and served dinner for the same guests on consecutive evenings. I was made to feel really welcome throughout and I enjoyed getting to know the family members more informally on the second evening, especially appreciating the children's company who were fascinated with my fruit carvings and amused themselves whilst I was plating up the desserts.







Menu


To Begin:
Smoked duck, cucumber, spring onion, 
x x x
Tempura King prawn, mango, fresh coriander,
x x x
Crab and celeriac remoulade, Dijon mustard, wholegrain toast,

To Start:
Seared Tuna Carpacio, Sesame seeds, wasabi creme fraiche, soy sauce, pickled ginger,

Main-Course:
Pan fried Butter fish, black sesame, Egg Noodles, Stir fried Vegetables, 

To Finish:
Mango, Lime and Cardamom Posset.











For further enquiries, please contact me via email or telephone.
Tel: 07775560126   Email: Chef@Chefgary.co.uk

Comments