PRIVATE DINNER PARTY, Paul and Lorna Benton

My latest Dinner Party was  for Paul and Lorna Benton at  their beautiful house in North Hampshire. We  planned the menu together to suit Paul's preferences and  I have been looking forwards to the cooking and serving since then. I began the food preparation that morning and brought up everything I needed for the day including crockery, cutlery and cooking utensils. I arrived about 6:30p.m to serve dinner for about 8 and I was greeted by Paul and  Lorna before being shown to the kitchen.

I unpacked my equipment and ingredients and began to get ready for the dinner service. I laid the table before getting to work in the kitchen, whilst chatting away to Paul and Lorna. I was very comfortable getting things started and the kitchen had plenty of space for me to work on. I was confident that I would produce another great dinner party and I was really happy with all the positive feed back that I received.






Menu

To Start:

Warmed Goats cheese, blush tomato and fresh basil pesto,
Rocket leaves and roasted red peeper and balsamic dressing.

Toasted Ciabatta bread.

Main course:


Pan fried organic chicken breast, wrapped in Parma ham, crispy sea salted chicken crackling,
Tomato and basil sauce, 
Diced paprika roast potatoes,  Wild mushroom risotto, Roasted carrots, Saute green vegetables.

To follow:

Trio of desserts:
Chocolate and Bailey's Tiramisu,
Chocolate tart, fresh strawberries,
Lemon and raspberry Panna cotta.








Comments