Private Dinner Party, Gina Bate



I cater for many different occasions at Private Dinner Parties, but Hen nights have become increasingly popular. My latest Event was for nine girls, celebrating their Hen night at home with ChefGary producing four great courses. Gina first contacted me last year to fix a date and I met with her a few months ago to help with choosing the menu. Over a few emails, we finalised the choices and I have been looking forwards to creating the menu since. I had a little extra help in the kitchen with The Wiltshire Chef, whom I will be working together with more often in the future.



Menu


Canapes:

Caramelised figs, Saint Agur, Parma ham, balsamic, cinnamon, honey,
x x x
Crispy King prawn wonton, sweet chilli sauce,
x x x
Tuna maki, pickled ginger, wasabi, soy,
x x x
Chicken satay, roasted cashew nut and chilli dip,


To Begin:

Cream of pea and asparagus soup, smoked pancetta, fresh mint,


Main-Course:

Seared sea bass fillet, Thai coconut curried sauce,
Udon noodles, roasted butternut squash, tender stem broccoli, 


To Finish:

Trio of desserts:
Lemon brulee, white chocolate and mint cheesecake, vanilla and honeycomb ice cream,



The girls enjoyed the canapes in the kitchen area before sitting down and having the remaining three courses served at the table. I received plenty of warm compliments and great feed back from all the guests which always makes my evenings the more rewarding.


 "
Well wow, what a night!

Thank you so very much for all the hard work you went to to make our evening such a success. We were all singing your praises and still talking about it today. I was especially impressed when I realised how clean and tidy my kitchen was after you left! I shall definitely be booking you up again for something else.

Very many thanks

Gina



Comments