Private Dinner Party, Kev and Ellen



Another Private Dinner Party coming form a recommendation through Jules and Sue Porter who must be my biggest food fans. It is such an accolade for me each time I cater for a dinner party through word of mouth and my latest one was as rewarding as any, cooking for a great couple and their friends in their lovely home in Alton. 

Celebrating Ellen's Birthday, we used some of her favourite ingredients in the menu which I put together from the list that Kev gave me. I got great feedback from the evening and was really happy with the way things went, adding another successful dinner party to my repertoire.






Menu

To Begin:

Freshly made cheese and blush tomato granary bread, olive oil and balsamic,

Seared scallops, black pudding, pea puree, Parma ham crisps,


Main-Course:

Mille fuille of British beef fillet medallions, puff pastry, Saint Agur, Pancetta,
Hand cut chips, curly kale, tender stem broccoli, glazed chantaney carrots,


To Finish:

Bailey's and toffee cheesecake, crushed meringue, caramel tuille,










Comments