Private Dinner Party, Kieron and Sharon Smith


My latest Private Dinner Party was for 8 guests in Hook of North Hampshire for a lovely couple and their friends. This was a return appearance for me as I had previously cooked for Kieron and Sharon when they were guests at a Previous dinner party I catered for last year. The first time around was a charity gift I had donated to Yateley Manor school and so it was great to be invited to put my culinary skills to the test once more for familiar faces. Kieron and Sharon chose their menu from my menu page which I had great pleasure producing on the evening. They had a beautiful smoked duck starter, followed by a trio of pork cuts with elderflower pannacotta to finish. There being an exception of one vegetarian who I catered for separately.



Kieron and Sharon live in a beautiful converted pub in Hook, which I had the pleasure of being shown around before I started cooking. The kitchen was very capacious, with luxurious worktop space and a beautiful gas cooker which I always prefer to cook on. I was made to feel very welcome in their appealing home, serving courses to those I had just met as if they were close friends. I had great feedback from all which always  makes my day the more rewarding.



Menu


To Begin:

Freshly baked blush tomato, basil and cheese wholegrain bread,


To Start:

Smoked duck breast, rocket leaves, raspberry vinaigrette,
OR
Puff pastry tart, caramelised red onion, goats cheese, roasted tomato,


Main-Course:

Trio of pork cuts, Cider and cream sauce
Seared pork tenderloin, slow roasted 5 spice pork belly, sea salt crackling,
OR
Roasted Mediterranean vegetables, wrapped in Turkish style flat bread, tomato and basil sauce,

Dijon mustard mash, saute green beans, roasted carrots,


To Finish:

Elderflower pannacotta, vanilla tuille biscuit, fresh strawberry salad.








There is a fantastic local store in their community which provides exquisite cheese which I served at the end of the meal. Stinking bishop is one of my favourite and certainly made a talking point when it came to the table.

For further enquiries, please contact me via email or telephone.
Tel: 07775560126   Email: Chef@Chefgary.co.uk




Comments