Private Dinner Party, Grayshott, August





Another great Dinner Party catered for in Grayshott, my latest event being for a Private Birthday Party for 27 people. The menu was chosen from my site with the exception of the dessert which was a special request for a summer pudding. I of course obliged, and only ever trying my Grandmas lovely recipe before and not ever having made it myself I was excited about creating a new dish. I wanted to give it a little elegance and so made some individual ones. I poached the summer berries with star anise, lemon and vanilla before filling the bread lined ramekins. I served them with chilled custard, fresh raspberries and mascerated strawberries, blending the flavours well. I really enjoyed making them and was pleased with the result and so have now added summer pudding to my menu on a permanent basis!







Menu


To Begin:

Caramelised Figs, Parma ham, Blue Cheese, Balsamic, Cinnamon,
x x x
Seared Chicken satay skewers, Cashew nut and chilli dip,
x x x
Smoked Salmon Maki, Pickled ginger,

To Start:

Smoked Duck breast, Raspberry vinaigrette, Rocket leaves,

Main-Course:

Seared Pork Fillet, Slow roasted Pork Belly, Sea salt Crackling, 
Cider and Cream sauce,
Dijon mashed potatoes, Glazed Carrots, Saute green beans,


To Finish:

Summer Pudding, Chilled Vanilla Custard.








"Great feed back on the Party, well done on another masterful display!" Noel Reidy

For further enquiries, please contact me via email or telephone.
Tel: 07775560126   Email: Chef@Chefgary.co.uk




Comments