Private Dinner Party, Jo and Kenny Thompson




This weekend has had the most superb start for me, cooking for four great guests that were the top bidders in a charity auction for my prize of a Private Dinner Party for four. It was especially a rewarding experience as I had cooked for them all previously and when I get to cater for guests a second time around it is a testimony to my success as a Private Chef. It was a pleasure catching up with Paul and Lorna and Jo and Kenny again and to have a relaxing conversation after the meal. I received brilliant compliments from them all and so had an excellent Friday evening.




Menu

To Start:

Seared King Scallops, black Pudding, Pea Puree, Parma Ham Crisps,
OR
Caramelised red onion, goats Cheese, Blush Tomato and Parma Ham Tart Tartin,

Main-Course:

Lamb three ways,
Garlic and Rosemary marinated Rack, Slow Roasted Neck Fillet, Individual Shepherd Pie,
Creamed Celeriac Mash, Saute reen Beans, Glazed Carrots with Caraway seeds,
Red Wine and Rosemary Gravy.


To Finish:

Chocolate Tiramisu Birthday Cake.











For further enquiries, please contact me via email or telephone.
Tel: 07775560126   Email: Chef@Chefgary.co.uk

Comments