Private Dinner Party, Grayshott, September

My September Dinner Party at The Grayshott Gallette was another success and I had great pleasure as always cooking up a delicious and delectable menu. I forgot to bring my Nikon but took a few photos with my I-Phone so as not to break tradition!



Grayshott Galette Supper Club Menu
Saturday 29th September 2012 7.oopm

Upon Arrival – Delicious Canapés
Game pate, red onion and port chutney on Granary toast,
Smoked salmon maki with pickled ginger, wasabi and soy,
Goats cheese with basil pesto & slow roasted tomato on Wholegrain toast.

To Kindle
Saute King prawns, chorizo, rocket leaves with black olive Foccacia

To Savour
Assiette of Roast chicken,
Seared breast in Parma ham, Confit of drumstick,
Crispy roast thigh with wild mushroom stuffing.
Roasted sweet potato fondant, Curly Kale, Roasted Carrots,
Red Cabbage, Red wine and tarragon gravy.

To Delight
Elderflower pannacotta, vanilla tuille biscuit,
Strawberry and raspberry salad















For further enquiries, please contact me via email or telephone.
Tel: 07775560126   Email: Chef@Chefgary.co.uk

Comments