Private Dinner Party, La-Rain Gilham



My latest Dinner Party in Fleet ensued from a recommendation after a previous dinner party this year. It never fails to provide me with a great sense of pride and achievement as my business has grown exponentially over the years through appreciative and loyal clients, combined with hard work and determination. I really enjoyed all the preparation and cooking of my latest menu, full of superb ingredients and Asian influence. I love to create dishes with fusions of spices and fresh flavours, presenting with a modern approach and it was great being able to impress with my favourite styles. Everyone was really conciliatory, being complimentary of the whole menu throughout which always makes for the perfect dinner party. 





Menu



To Begin:

Masala spiced King Scallops, Black sesame seed,
x x x
Hoi-sin glazed Pork belly,
x x x
Bruschetta, Stilton, caramelised fig chutney,



To Start:


Saute King Prawns, garlic, chilli, coriander, roasted Butternut squash,




Main-Course:


Asian inspired duo of Beef,

Teriyaki marinated fillet, Soy, honey and Ginger,

Slow braised shoulder, Coconut cream, Lemongrass, Coriander and chilli,
Wild red rice, Soy glazed Mushrooms,Sugar snap peas,




To Finish:



Mango,ginger and coconut mousse with orange Tuille biscuit.





 


 




For further enquiries, please contact me via email or telephone.
Tel: 07775560126   Email: Chef@Chefgary.co.uk

Comments