Private Dinner Party, Andy Franklyn-Miller



My most recent Dinner Party in Surrey was for ten fantastic guests who gave great feedback on all of my food which always makes for the most rewarding evening. I was initially greeted very warmly by Andy and his wife and had great pleasure in producing a delicious four course menu in their attractive home. On arrival, I unpacked my equipment and ingredients in their capacious and beautiful kitchen, which was a complete delight to work in.

It was a great evening all round, with the guests enjoying the canapes with a few drinks in the kitchen area before sitting down for the remaining three courses. Everyone was friendly throughout the evening and I really enjoyed cooking some of my favourite ingredients.






Menu


To Begin:

Smoked Duck, Cucumber, Raspberry, Balsamic, Spring onion,
x x x
Spiced Chicken Satay, Soy, Cashew and Chilli,
x x x
King Prawn Tempura, Mango, Chilli, Lime,


To Start:

Crayfish tails and Prawns, Red pepper, Tomato, Chilli and Coriander Salsa,


Main-Course:

Assiette of roast Pork:
Pan roasted Tenderloin, Confit of Belly, Sea salt Crackling, Stilton and Cider Gravy,
Dijon mustard Mash, Buttered Carrots, Green Beans,


To Finish:

Trio of Desserts:

Vanilla and Honeycomb Creme Brulee
x x x
Chocolate Orange Fondant,
x x x
Toffee Apple Crumble.








For further enquiries, please contact me via email or telephone.
Tel: 07775560126   Email: Chef@Chefgary.co.uk

Comments