Private Dinner Party, Sue and Dave Benson



My latest Dinner Party celebrated a surprise Birthday Party in Wiltshire for a close family group that were a real pleasure to cook for. I had a fantastic evening cooking a menu with Oriental influence that gave me the opportunity to utilise some of my favourite ingredients, serving some delicious and delectable cuisine. The atmosphere at the table was  benevolent and jovial whilst I served an array of Asian inspired dishes, being enjoyed by all. I particularly relished in being invited to indulge in a glass of some very special home brew after serving the main course which was especially tasty. I will certainly look forwards to creating a recipe including such a tasty ale! It was a great evening all round and I especially enjoyed chatting with all the guests, who were very appreciative all all the hard work and passion I put into preparing their dinner.





Menu


Canapes:

Bruschetta, Tomato, Red pepper, Chilli and fresh Coriander,
x x x
Crispy duck spring roll, Sweet chilli, lime, Soy,
x x x
Thai style Salmon fish cakes, Chilli and Ginger,

To Begin:

Sashimi fillet of Sea-Bream, Wasabi creme fraiche, Soy, Chilli, Spring Onion,

Main-Course:

Duo of Asian Beef,
Teryaki marinated Fillet, Slow braised shoulder, Coconut, Chilli, Coriander,
Wild Red and Basmati rice, Soy glazed Mushrooms, Pak Choi and Sugar snap Peas.

To Finish:

Lemon rice pudding Brulee, honeycomb and warmed mulled fruits.









"A heartfelt thank you for making all those birthdays a one evening wonder. It was absolutely brilliant to have you here and everyone was so appreciative of your cooking and presentation. You went to enormous trouble and it was fully recognised by us all. I shall certainly be telling everyone about our "best ever" Dinner Party" Sue Benson

For further enquiries, please contact me via email or telephone.
Tel: 07775560126   Email: Chef@Chefgary.co.uk

Comments