Private Dinner Party, Peter and Carly Coote

Catering for a Surprise Anniversary Dinner Party was a real treat this week as I had the pleasure of coming up with a completely bespoke Vegetarian and Sea food menu for a fantastically charming couple celebrating at home. Vegetarian cuisine is a big favourite of mine and I really enjoyed working with some appetising and delicious ingredients to produce 7 mouth watering courses. 

Peter and Carly were both really keen to watch me set up in the kitchen and it was great to be centre of attention as I began preparation. When young Tilly was ready for bed, I  plated up some delectable canapes which were enjoyed whilst I got on with the rest of the menu. As I presented each course, it was a delight to talk through every dish to people that were so obviously interested in great cooking, making for a brilliant evening all round. I always love to talk about my food and it was with extra pleasure that I described the food that I had so much passion in producing for such a brilliant evening.


(PHOTOS TO COME)

Menu:


Canapes:

Salmon Maki, Pickled Ginger and Soy,
x x x
Bruschetta, Tomato and Lime Salsa,
x x x
Caramelised Figs, Balsamic, Honey, Blue Cheese,


Soup:

Roasted Red Pepper and Tomato, Cheese on Toast

Fish Course:

Seared Scallops, Sweet Potato, Tempura Cauliflower, Sri Lankan Curry sauce,

Cleanser:

Raspberry Sorbet

Star-Course:

Lemon Buttered Lobster, Brandy and Cream Bisque,
Dauphinoise Potatoes, Baby Vegetables,

Dessert:

Sharing Platter of:
Vanilla and Honeycomb Brulee,
Mango and Lime Posset,
Pear and Anise Tarte Tartin,
Chocolate Orange Fondant,

Cheese:

Selection of mature Cheeses, Apple, Grapes, Caramelised Red onion Chutney.




"Dear Gary,


Thank you so so much for such an amazing evening. You truly are a very talented chef and made Pete and my 3rd year wedding anniversary so special.  Having a young child we find it hard to get the time to celebrate so to have such amazing food cooked and served by you in the comfort of our own home was the perfect solution.

Your 7 course menu that you served us was the best food I have ever tasted and as I mentioned the night you cooked for us, you will now be a part of our lives forever!!!!!!!!! Roll on the next event when we can enjoy your food again in the comfort of our home.  I have asked Pete if we can make it a weekly event!!!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you


Peter and Carly Coote"



For further enquiries, please contact me via email or telephone.
Tel: 07775560126   Email: Chef@Chefgary.co.uk


Comments