Private Dinner Party, Stephanie and Will Jones





I Catered for 6 friends in Pirbright, Surrey this weekend, celebrating a special Birthday for previous guests from a Dinner Party last Year. It is always a fantastic feeling to cook  for those that I have catered for previously and on this occasion it was a real pleasure from start to finish. Stephanie chose some great dishes from my menu page and I put together some of her favourite desserts as a trio which is always a popular feature at my Dinner Parties. 

When I arrived to set up it was a delight to meet young Henry who is only a few months older than our little Robin. He had a delicious dinner which I would've been proud to have made myself but I was busy preparing the evening meal for the adults. ;-) He was a very good boy and went to bed in time for everyone to enjoy some delectable and delicious canapes with a glass of champagne before sitting down for a further three courses at the table. 






Menu


Canapes:

Hoi Sin spiced Pork Belly, Sea Salt Crackling,
x x x
Bruschetta, Mediterranean Blush Tomato and Chilli Hummus, Brie, Fresh Basil,
x x x
Marinated Crayfish Tails, Corriander, Ginger and Chilli, Guacamole,

To Start:

Caramelised Figs, roasted with Pancetta, Blue Stilton and Cinnamon,
Rocket Leaves, Balsamic and Honey,

Main-Course:

Fillet of Beef Wellington, Parma Ham, Wild Mushroom Pate, Puff Pastry, 
Red Wine Gravy,
Dauphinoise Potatoes, Glazed baby Carrots, Asparagus spears, Saute Green Beans,

To Finish:

Trio of Desserts,
Toffee Apple and Pecan Crumble, Chilled Cinnamon Custard,
x x x
Chocolate Orange Fondant, Salted Caramel Ice Cream,
x x x
Caramelised Plum Bake Well Tart.








"Thank you so very much for such a lovely evening on Friday.  Having you cook for us was such a treat and my friends and Will and I had a great time. The food was all absolutely delicious and so beautifully presented and I loved that we could relax in our own home as we ate.  It was lovely to chat with you as you set up and not having to worry about the clearing up afterwards was also a distinct bonus!  

Thanks again for making my birthday such a special and memorable one and I wish you every success in growing your wonderful business.  

Very best wishes, 
Stephanie
"


For further enquiries, please contact me via email or telephone.
Tel: 07775560126   Email: Chef@Chefgary.co.uk


Comments