Private Dinner Party. Sarah and Mark



I cooked for Sarah and her friends for their Christmas Party last year and it has been brilliant to cook for many of the guests there again. I have been looking forward to Sarah's turn this weekend in North Baddesley since so it was a pleasure to receive a warm welcome into their home with a lovely cup of Tea! Unpacking to an open plan Kitchen and Lounge which I love to make use of, I also had the luxury of cooking on an impressive gas oven that I could have taken away with me! ;) I enjoyed plenty of banter and with a delicious menu planned using some exquisite and a selection of my favourite ingredients it was always going to be a great evening. 






Menu


Canapes:

Carpacio of beef, Oyster Sauce, toasted Sesame Seeds,
x x x
Smoked Salmon, Horseradish, Lemon, Black Pepper,
x x x
Bruschetta, Roasted Tomato Salsa,


To Start:

King Prawns, Chorizo, Chilli, Roasted Red Pepper and Balsamic,
Garlic Ciabatta,


Main-Course:

Pork Fillet Wellington, Black Pudding, Sausage Meat, smoked Pancetta, Crisp Pastry,
Confit of Pork Belly, Sea Salt Crackling, Dijon and Wild Mushroom Cream sauce,
Bubble and Squeak, Glazed Baby Carrots, Green Beans,



To Finish:
Trio of Desserts:

Vanila and Raspberry Creme Brulee,
x x x
Chocolate Fondant, Peanut Butter Ice Cream,
x x x
Chocolate and Berry Cheese Cake.















For further enquiries, please contact me via email or telephone.
Tel: 07775560126   Email: Chef@Chefgary.co.uk

Comments