Private Dinner Party, The Williams'.




Another Fab Dinner Party This Weekend, serving three Delectable and Delicious Courses. As for every Dinner Party I do, I provided all ingredients, Crockery and Cutlery, including full service, being my most popular package at £65 per head. Or for an extra special treat of culinary heaven, I offer my 7 Course Gourmet Taster Menus from only £75. I also regularly run great promotions with free canapes and other discounts through my facebook page, so please keep an eye out to take full advantage. Tonight's Dinner Party was in Hedge end, Hampshire, catering for a lovely couple who were treated to a fantastic feast as a gift. It was a great evening as usual and it was a pleasure to be serving some delightful dishes to such pleasant and friendly clients.








Menu


Canapes:

Seared Chorizo and King Prawns, Chilli and Garlic,
x x x
Parma Ham, Cream Cheese, Blush Tomato, 


To Start:

White Crab Meat, Cured Salmon, Avocado, 
Lemon, Horseradish and Black Pepper Mayonnaise,
Melba Toast,


Main-Course:

Pork Fillet Wellington, Black Pudding, Sausage Meat, Smoked Pancetta, Crisp Pastry,
Confit of Pork Belly, Sea Salt Crackling, 
Bubble and Squeak, Roasted Carrots, Saute Green Beans,
Dijon Mustard and Cream Sauce,


To Finish:

Sticky Toffee Pudding, Caramelised Bananas, Peanut Butter Ice Cream, Caramel Tuilee.








For further enquiries, please contact me via email or telephone.
Tel: 07775560126   Email: Chef@Chefgary.co.uk

Comments