Private Dinner Party, Mandy and Phil,

"A huge thank you for such a fantastic evening. The food was delicious and sooo beautiful to look at. And, my kitchen was left spotless" 





I often go out on the weekend to cater my Private Dinner Parties so it was really refreshing to have a booking on a Monday evening! Having had the joint birthday celebration booked in for a few months, it was great to finally meet Mandy and her friends and family at their lovely home in Tip-Toe, Hampshire. We had a multi course menu planned as I had a Vegetarian guest to cater for, being an absolute a pleasure to do so as I have had plenty of experience in Vegetarian cuisine, winning The Vegetarian Societies "Chef of The Future" two years running.  I also had with me Kirsty from Hitch and Moon  whom I will be working with in the future for both Dinner Parties and Weddings. It was a fantastic opportunity for Kirsty to see me in action and sample some of my food and Mandy was very accommodating to us both which made the evening an extra special night all round. Unfortunately, I managed to leave my Nikon at home but Kirsty and I took a few photos with our trusty I-Phones! ;)









Menu


Canapes:

Bruschetta, Plum Tomato, Green Chlli and Lime Salsa,
x x x
Vegetable Spring roll, Sweet Chilli,
x x x
Balsamic Toast, Brie, Slow roasted Tomato, 


To Start:

Serrano Ham, Asparagus Spears, Poached Free Range Egg in Crispy Ciabatta Crumb, Bernaise Sauce,

OR

Vegetarian Sushi Platter, Tempura Vegetables,


Main-Course:

Duo of Asian Beef, Peanut, Ginger, Chilli and Coconut Sauce,
Masala spiced Fillet, Teryaki Slow Braised Brisket,
Wild Mushroom fried Rice, Wok fried Vegetables,

OR

Mediterranean roasted Vegetable and Cous Cous Filo Parcel,
Tomato and Fresh Basil Sauce,


To Finish:

Trio of Desserts:
Lemon Curd and Raspberry Mille Fuille, Puff Pastry Layers,
x x x
Vanilla, Cardamom and Honeycomb Creme Brulee,
x x x
Pear and Anse Tarte Tartin, Stem Gnger Ice-Cream,


Cheese Board.

Selection of Delicious Cheeses, spiced Beetroot Chutney, Bread, Celery, Apple.
















For further enquiries, please contact me via email or telephone.
Tel: 07775560126   Email: Chef@Chefgary.co.uk




Comments