Private Dinner Party, Tanja and John,




Cooking up a delicious menu for Thirteen hungry Diners to Celebrate a special Birthday was one of the top highlights of my week! I served up some of my favourite ingredients over three decadent courses, with every guest being a great sport and making the evening a top night to remember. It's always a huge pleasure to cook for everyone at my Private Dinner Parties but it was particularly rewarding to be invited to help celebrate John's Birthday as I have known Tanja for several years from when I worked at Yateley Manor School in Hampshire before I started ChefGary. ;)







Menu



Canapes:

Bruschetta, Blue Stilton, Spiced Beetroot Chutney,
x x x
Cured Salmon, Cream Cheese, Horseradish, Lemon, Black Pepper,
x x x
Chicken Satay, Soy, Chilli, Cashew nut,


To Start:

Toasted Walnut, Marinated Feta, Slow Roasted Tomato and Caramelized Red Onion Puff Pastry Tart,


Main-Course:

Trio of Roast Chicken, Tomato and Basil Sauce,
Pan roasted Breast, stuffed with Mozzarella, Fresh Basil and Blush Tomato, Crispy Confit of Leg, Tarragon and Garlic Butter Kiev in Ciabatta Crumb,
Dauphinose Potatoes, Glazed Carrots, Buttered Asparagus Spears, 


To Finish:

Trio of Desserts:
Lemon Curd and Raspberry Mille Fuille, 
x x x
Chocolate and Pecan Brownie, Peanut Butter Ice-Cream, 
x x x
Bailey's and Toffee Cheese Cake, Honeycomb and Vanilla Biscuit.
















For further enquiries, please contact me via email or telephone.
Tel: 07775560126   Email: Chef@Chefgary.co.uk





Comments