Private Birthday Dinner Party, Paula and Brian & Friends




I had three Super Birthday Dinner Parties this weekend and the last was definitely up there as a fantastic way to finish off a great Sunday. Catering for another surprise was in line with the week and it was a covert operation to keep it all under wraps until close to kick off! We had Canapes and three courses planned and it was all in an open plan kitchen which is always my favourite way to work. Brian was a perfect host and every guest helped make my day enjoyable and most rewarding. I served up my third Beef Wellington of the weekend which has been my most popular dish ever since I started catering Private Dinner Parties. It went down really well but I think my "Trio of Desserts" finished off the Sunday perfectly for everyone. 












Menu



Canapes:

Bruschetta, Olive, Blush Tomato, Basil, Mozzarella,
x x x
Chicken Satay, Cashew and Chilli Butter,
x x x
Crispy Duck Roll, Sweet Chilli,



To Start:

Crispy Tempura Vegetable and Sushi Platter,
Carrot and Coriander Salad, Wasabi Creme Fraiche, Soy,  



Main-Course;

Beef Fillet Wellington, wild Mushroom Pate, Parma Ham, Pastry, Red wine Gravy,
Dauphinoise Potatoes, glazed Carrots, Green Beans,



To Finish:

Trio of Desserts:
Chocolate and Pecan Brownie, Peanut Butter Ice-Cream,
x x x
Lemon Curd and Raspberry Mille Fuille, 
x x x
Pear Tarte Tatin, Stem Ginger Ice-Cream.
















For further enquiries, please contact me via email or telephone.
Tel: 07775560126   Email: Chef@Chefgary.co.uk

Comments