I'm a Celebrity, Jungle Private Dinner Party,





Between Christmas and New Year I had the huge pleasure of cooking a fantastic Dinner Party in Portsmouth for 12 amazing guests celebrating in Dramatic and Overwhelming Style! I have cooked for Gary, Craig and Friends many times, including a James Bond Themed Party in October so I knew this was definitely going to be an exciting evening!! It was fantastic to arrive and see everyone in fancy dress, complete with plenty of gimmicks and delicious looking fish bait for challenges later! I set up whilst everyone was enjoying a good drink and served canapes before I served a further Five Courses at the table. The games started after dessert which I am sure also carried on way into the early hours after I left but a brilliant evening for everyone I am sure. 

















Menu



Canapes:

Bruschetta, Crumbled Shropshire Blue, Spiced Pear Chutney,
x x x
Chicken Satay, Cashew and Chilli Butter,
x x x
King Prawn Roll, Sweet Chilli, Lime, Fresh Coriander, 


To Begin:

Cream of Wild Mushroom Soup, 


To Start:

Saute King Prawns, wrapped in Pancetta, 
Garlic Chili, Chorizo, Balsamic,


Palette Cleanser:

Lemon Sorbet,


Main-Course:

Beef Fillet Wellington, Wild Mushroom Pate, Parma Ham, Crisp Pastry, Red Wine Gravy,
Slow brasied Brisket Croquette, Dauphinoise Potates, Glazed Carrots, Green Beans,


To Finish:

Trio of Desserts:
Vanilla and Honeycomb Creme Brulee, 
x x x
Sticky Toffee Pudding, Chocolate Chip and Toffee Ice-Cream,
x x x
Mango and Raspberry Tarte.



















For further enquiries, please contact me via email or telephone.
Tel: 07775560126   Email: Chef@Chefgary.co.uk

Comments