Private Dinner Party, Anna and Dean Kipling



This week was fantastically busy with plenty of Dinner Parties, my latest being in support of one of my favourite local charities that I gave away as a raffle prize. I had the pleasure of cooking for Anna and her Husband in Hedge end and I served up three delicious courses. It was an open plan kitchen which I love to work in, providing a great atmosphere whilst I cooked and served up each course.







Menu


To Begin:

King Prawns, Wrapped in Pancetta, Chorizo, Chilli, Balsamic, Rocket,


Main-Course:

Beef Fillet Wellington, Wild Mushroom Pate, Parma Ham, Pastry, Red Wine Gravy,
Dauphinoise Potatoes, Carrot Puree, roasted Carrots, Carrot Crisps,


To Finish:

Toasted Pecan, Sunflower Seed and Warm Chocolate Brownie,
Peanut Butter Ice Cream.












For further enquiries, please contact me via email or telephone.
Tel: 07775560126   Email: Chef@Chefgary.co.uk


Comments