16 February 2015

Private Dinner Party, Anna and Dean Kipling



This week was fantastically busy with plenty of Dinner Parties, my latest being in support of one of my favourite local charities that I gave away as a raffle prize. I had the pleasure of cooking for Anna and her Husband in Hedge end and I served up three delicious courses. It was an open plan kitchen which I love to work in, providing a great atmosphere whilst I cooked and served up each course.







Menu


To Begin:

King Prawns, Wrapped in Pancetta, Chorizo, Chilli, Balsamic, Rocket,


Main-Course:

Beef Fillet Wellington, Wild Mushroom Pate, Parma Ham, Pastry, Red Wine Gravy,
Dauphinoise Potatoes, Carrot Puree, roasted Carrots, Carrot Crisps,


To Finish:

Toasted Pecan, Sunflower Seed and Warm Chocolate Brownie,
Peanut Butter Ice Cream.












For further enquiries, please contact me via email or telephone.
Tel: 07775560126   Email: Chef@Chefgary.co.uk


No comments: