Private Dinner Party, Surprise Birthday, Lymington

"Dear Gary, 
Every morsel was a delight to the eyes and the taste buds, a truly delicious feast. Thank you again for helping make my birthday perfect.
With very best wishes"
Celia 



I really love travelling to and through Lymington as it is such a beautiful little town and have catered many Dinner Parties there over the past few years. This week I visited a lovely holiday home which hosted Robert and his family to celebrate Celia's surprise Birthday! I was contacted so that everyone could relax and enjoy a delicious dinner when the "Surprise Chef" arrived to cook for the evening. The menu had been arranged prior to the evening via email and so it was a pleasure to finally meet Rob at the house. I was made to feel most welcome, with the whole family being really friendly. The kitchen was open plan and so I was on display but I love being sociable so it was all great. I remained a secret to Celia until I served the canapes in the lounge which was a very well kept surprise and shortly afters everyone joined me in the kitchen area for three further courses. Unfortunately my Apple Swan had lost her head to a hungry young lady before the starter of King Prawns and Chorizo arrived but the thought was still there. ;) another fabulous Dinner Party for fabulous guests :)







Menu


Canapes:

Bruschetta, Chilli, Lemon and toasted Cumin seed Hummus
x x x
Duck Pate, Spiced Pear Chutney,
x x x
Salmon Fish Cake, Sweet Chilli,


To Start:

Chilli and Garlic marinated King Prawn, Chorizo, roasted Red Pepper, Balsamc,


Main-Course:

Lamb Loin Wellington, Spinach, Wild Mushroom, Pastry,
Crispy roast Shoulder, Red Wine Gravy, 
Celeriac Puree, roasted Carrots, buttered Greens,


To Finish:

Sticky Toffee Pudding, Salted Caramel and Popcorn Ice-Cream,

OR

Pear and Anise Tarte Tatin, Stem ginger Ice-Cream,


Petit-Fours.


















For further enquiries, please contact me via email or telephone.
Tel: 07775560126   Email: Chef@Chefgary.co.uk

Comments