Private Dinner Party Chef cooks 8 Delicious Courses in Yateley, Katherine, Tony & Friends





Before I started my Dinner Party Chef Adventure, my background of  "Chefing" experience came from some Fantastic Hotels, Restaurants and Gastro Pubs, gaining invaluable acumen and knowledge in the world of food. I also ventured into Education for my most recent years as an "Employee" working with hundreds of Famishing Children, their Teachers and on many occasions, their Parents. :) This is where my working life and hours changed and I started building ChefGary alongside my wonderful experience at Yateley Manor in North Hampshire. I have maintained an excellent relationship with all the staff and parents and it is really rewarding each time I go out and cook for either, catching up on how Yateley Manor is getting on. :) I also donate a special gift for the school charity on an annual basis, offering a small Dinner Party as an auction prize. This year, I had the huge pleasure of cooking for Katherine and her friends, offering eight tantalizing courses for eight fabulous guests. Each course went down perfectly, but definitely with some outstanding and memorable tastes from the evening. Definitely one of my all time favourite menus as I had complete freedom in coming up with the menu. :) And catering for Dairy and Gluten free diets into the mix was a pleasurable challenge ;)













Menu



Canapes:

Smoked Salmon, Cream Cheese, Horseradish, Lemon, Black Pepper, 
x x x
Skewered Dijon, Honey and Sesame Glazed Pork Sausages, 
x x x
Bruschetta, Mozzarella, Black Olive, Blush Tomato,

x x x

Roasted Butternut Squash, Chilli, Coconut and Ginger Soup,

x x x

Terrine of Confit of Duck, Black Pudding and Serrano Ham,
Balsamic, Caramelized Red onion Chutney,

x x x

Saute Chilli and Lemon marinated King Prawns, Seared Chorizo, Spicy Roasted Red Pepper, 

x x x

Raspberry Sorbet,

x x x

Plate of Roast Lamb,
Lamb Loin Wellington, Spinach and Wild Mushroom,  Pan Roasted Rump,
Crispy Roast Shoulder, Lamb and Potato Pie, 
Celeriac Puree, Roasted Carrots, Buttered Asparagus Spears,
Redcurrant and Red Wine Gravy.

x x x

Caramelized Plum and Cinnamon Tarte Tatin, Vanilla Ice-Cream, 
Stem Ginger Custard, Caramel Tuille,

 x x x

Petit Fours.

















For further enquiries, please contact me via email or telephone.
Tel: 07775560126   Email: Chef@Chefgary.co.uk

Comments