Private Dinner Party with ChefGary, Tara and David, Durley, Wiltshire




This weekend I took a lovely drive to Malborough in Wiltshire to cater for a table of 8 fabulous guests celebrating at home. It was the first time cooking for Tara and David and so didn't have any previous experience of the kitchen.  Although I was pleased to see I would be working with good kitchen top area, I never let anything get in the way of producing delicious and fantastic looking food, be it various cooking facilities, confined work space or other challenging logistics. As my top priority is always the end result of the food on the plate I love the constant challenge of working in different environments every weekend. One of the many reasons I so love what I do :) On a very friendly arrival with a cup of coffee, I unpacked, set up and got to work. The whole evening went really well, with all guests making me most welcome throughout the evening. I was given free range with the menu by Tara and so it was fantastic to produce each course and get positive feed back on every dish for the duration of the dinner. :)










Menu



Canapes: 

Bruschetta, Spiced Baby Tomato, Lme and Chilli Salsa,
x x x
BBQ Glazed Pork Belly, Sea Salt Crackling,
x x x
Crisp Vegetable and Noodle Roll, Sweet Chilli,
x x x
Bruschetta, Moarella, Blush Tomato,


To Begin:

Tuna Sashimi, Wasabi Creme Fraiche, 
Pickled Fennel and Carrot salad, Soy, Ginger, Chilli Dressing,
Tempura King Prawn,


Main-Course:

Pave of Pan Roasted Beef Fillet, Ragu of Red Wine Slow Braised Brisket,
Dauphioise Potatoes, Red Cabbage, Greens,


To Finish:

Trio of Desserts:
Sticky Toffee Pudding, Vanilla Custard,
x x x
Plum, Fig and Oat Crumble,
 x x x
Salted Caramel and Walnut Chocolate Brownie, Peanut Butter Ice-Cream.
























For further enquiries, please contact me via email or telephone.
Tel: 07775560126   Email: Chef@Chefgary.co.uk

Comments