Private Dinner Party, Mark and Judith


My most recent Private Dinner Party was a real treat, being at a fabulous home in Dorset. With the most attentive and kind hosts making me feel both welcome and appreciated I had a great evening from beginning to end. Starting with my lemon and Dill cured Salmon, accompanied with Horseradish Creme Fraiche, then perfectly followed by "Assiette of Venison." A new dish of mine, designed especially for the occasion. It was a very rewarding evening overall, but could have gone pear shaped as I left the desserts at home!! Luckily, my super star wife came all the way out to drop off the Vanilla Creme Brulees and ElderFlower Jellies just in the nick of time as I finished serving up the Main-Course. She has saved my skin a few times but I definitely owe her one for this. I managed to get  the desserts out on time which went down really well and it was amazing to be invited back again for another Dinner Party for some very special guests next week!!




Menu

Canapes:
Crispy Duck Roll, Sweet Chilli,
x x x
Bruschetta, Blush Tomato Salsa,
x x x
Marinated Crayfish Tails, Spiceed Guacamole,

To Start:
Cured Salmon, Lemon Zest and Dill, Horseradish Creme Fraiche,
Salmon Cromesquis, Tamarind and Pickled Ginger, Pea Shoot and spring Onion Salad,

Main-Course:
Assiette of Venison, Red wine and Blackberry Gravy,
Pan roasted Loin, Slow roasted Haunch, Pastis of Liver and Confit Shank,
Celeriac Mash, Chilli and Blasamic Beetroot, Glazed baby Vegetables,

To Finish:
Vanilla and Honeycomb Creme Brulee, Elderflower and Blackberry Jelly.





For further enquiries, please contact me via email or telephone.
Tel: 07775560126 Email: Chef@Chefgary.co.uk

Comments