Private Dinner Party, Clive and Friends




I am very lucky to love what I do and I put 100% into all my Dinner Parties, being truly passionate about great food and service. My latest Dinner Party, all the way up in Northampton was certainly worth the extra mileage as it was a real pleasure and a delight to cook for such a fun group of friends in a resplendent atmosphere. I arranged to travel a little further "Up North" as I have been working alongside the Rainbow Centre and had given away a Dinner Party Prize to help raise money at auction, Clive bidding a very generous amount to collect my voucher. We took a little while to get a date sorted as I tend to get booked up in advance on weekends but it was fantastic to finally meet up and cook some fantastic food. The kitchen was perfect for me to cook in, with plenty of work space, a gas stove and a twin oven. ;) I also had one Vegetarian guest which is always a pleasure as I do love to cook Vegetarian food, currently holding the Vegetarian societies "Chef of The Future" Title which I have won the last two years running. The rest of the guests enjoyed a very popular dish of mine, King Prawns and Chorizo with one of my favourite Pork dishes as the main-course. The whole evening was a complete pleasure and a buzz, with plenty of witty and slapstick conversation, Good Whiskey and of course, delicious and delectable plates of fine food. My little friend Shaun the Sheep also managed to make it to the Dinner Party but I regret he didn't come back with me but made a splendid gift to Sandy. :)







Menu


Canapes:

Carpacio of beef, Oyster Sauce, toasted Sesame Seeds,
x x x
Smoked Salmon, Horseradish, Lemon, Black Pepper,
x x x
Bruschetta, Roasted Tomato Salsa,
x x x
Vegetable and Ginger Spring Roll, Sweet Chilli,


To Start:

King Prawns, Chorizo, Chilli, Roasted Red Pepper and Balsamic,
Garlic Ciabatta,
OR
Puff Pastry Tart, Feta, Caramelised Red Onions, Toasted Walnuts,


Main-Course:

Pork Fillet Wellington, Black Pudding, Sausage Meat, smoked Pancetta, Crisp Pastry,
Confit of Pork Belly, Sea Salt Crackling, Dijon and Wild Mushroom Cream sauce,
Bubble and Squeak, Glazed Baby Carrots, Green Beans,
OR
Mediterranean roasted Aubergine and Spiced Cous Cous Parcel,
Roasted Tomato and Red Pepper Sauce, 


To Finish:

Vanilla and Cardamom Creme Brulee,
Fresh Strawberries and Raspberries, Poached Strawberries, Meringue, Honeycomb,  
Strawberry and Elderflower Jelly, Chocolate coated Strawberry, 
Strawberry and White Chocolate Cream.






For further enquiries, please contact me via email or telephone.
Tel: 07775560126   Email: Chef@Chefgary.co.uk

Comments