Private Dinner Party, Pete, Carly and Friends








What an amazing Dinner Party!! I really cooked up a feast of flavours this weekend in Bournemouth, serving up no less than Nine Courses of unrestrained culinary extravagance! Indulging in an array of absolutely delightful dishes, I wowed my guests with some of my best cooking to date, utilizing some Fabulous Fish and Shellfish to create a bespoke menu. It was a complete pleasure from start to finish, pulling off some new techniques with great passion and flair. I catered for their Anniversary Dinner towards the end of last year so this was a second visit to Pete and Carly's and on both occasions, I have been given free range with the menu which I absolutely love to do, challenging myself each time. On their latest Dinner Party, I got to meet their good friends, Stu and Em, who were equally as congenial and welcoming as their hosts. All four were really interested in the parable behind each dish and it was great to be able to explain through each one as I served them to the table. A really top evening all round, I have to put this in my top ten, simply because of the fab food, friendly faces and flowing conversation! 







Menu

Canapes:

King Prawn Roll, Sweet Chilli,
x x x
Tuna, Sesame and Tamarind Sushi Maki,
x x x
Bruschetta, Spiced Guacamole, Crayfish Tails,

x x x

Cream of Parsnip and Apple Soup, Parsnip Crisps,

x x x

Goats Cheese and blush Tomato Ravioli, 
Pickled Beetroot, Chilli and Balsamic roasted Beetroot,

x x x

Cured Salmon, Buttered Asparagus, Deep fried Egg Yolk in Parmesan Crumb, Bernaise,

x x x

Trio of Scallops:
Teryaki glaze and roasted Sesame Seeds,
Chilli, Coconut, Tamarind Sauce,
Lime Sashimi, Norri,  Seaweed,

x x x

Raspberry and Champagne Sorbet,

x x x

Pan-roasted Monkfis Medallion, Seabass Fillet, King Prawn,
Garlic and Lemon Butter, Prawn Bisque,
Potato Gratin, Saute Green Beans,

x x x

Trio of Desserts:
 Mille Fuille, Lemon Curd, Lemon Cream, Popping Candy,
x x x
Raspberry and Vanilla Eton Mess,
x x x
Chocolate and Cinnamon Fondant, Peanut Butter Ice-Cream, Toffee Sauce,

x x x

Cheese Plate, Caramelised Red onion Chutney, French Bread.

















"The first time  you came to us was amazing but this time you excelled and the food was even better than before.....We didn't think this was possible!!" Pete Cootes

For further enquiries, please contact me via email or telephone.
Tel: 07775560126   Email: Chef@Chefgary.co.uk

Comments