Private Christmas Day Dinner Party with the Reids



I have catered for many Dinner Parties with "The Reids" so I knew I would be in good hands on Christmas Day where I was cooking for no less than 16 hungry diners. Kelly and Alan were hosting family members through the festive season and wanted to make Christmas Day extra special and so arranged for me to take over all the hassle and responsibilities of the food whilst offering a superb service together with some super delicious dining.  Although it is a tough job to cook for so many, I had an Absolutely Brilliant time! Being well looked after and made to feel part of the family. It really was one of my top Dinner Parties of the year and I certainly don't think there could have been anyone else I would rather have cooked for on such a Special Occasion! :) It was a very special day for all and I especially enjoyed plating up the desserts with all the children watching around me as I did so. 
















Menu



Canapes:

Chipolata "Pigs in Blankets" Honey, Black Sesame and Dijon Glaze,
x x x
Smoked Bresaola, Red wine and Chilli cured Beef, Blush Tomato, Stuffed Olive,
x x x
Bruschetta, Blue Stilton, spiced Pear Chutney,



To Begin:

Cromer Crab, Smoked Salmon and Paprika King Prawns, Avocado, Spring Onion, Cucumber,
Horseradish, Lemon, Black Pepper,



Main-Course:

Turkey Wellington, Cranberry, Lemon and Sage Sausage meat Stuffing, Parma Ham, Crisp Pastry,
Duck Fat Roast Potatoes, Roast Parsnips, Buttered Carrots, Spiced Red Cabbage, 
Pan-Fried Brussel's with Pancetta and Garlic Butter, 
Chipolata Sausage in Smoked Pancetta, Natural Gravy,



To Finish:

Trio of Desserts:
Sticky Toffee Pudding, "Christmas Pudding" Ice-Cream
x x x
Vanilla and Honeycomb Creme Brulee
x x x
Raspberry,Meringe and Lemon Curd "Mess"
















For further enquiries, please contact me via email or telephone.
Tel: 07775560126   Email: Chef@Chefgary.co.uk

Comments